14th DBpedia Community Meeting Karlsruhe
This year we are partnering again with the SEMANTiCS, an established knowledge hub which brings together technology professionals, industry experts, and researchers to exchange knowledge regarding new technologies, innovations, and enterprise implementations in the fields of Linked Data and Semantic AI. The DBpedia Community Meeting is part of the conference and will be held on the last day of SEMANTiCS 2019 on the 12th of September in Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Web URL: https://wiki.dbpedia.org/events/14th-dbpedia-community-meeting-karlsruhe
- Hashtag: #DBpediaDay, #DBpediaKarlsruhe
- When: September 12, 2019
- Where: Gartenhalle, Festplatz 3, 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Call for Contributions: Submit your proposal in our form
- Registration: via SEMANTiCS
The DBpedia Community Meeting is part of SEMANTiCS 2019, which takes place September 9-12, 2019 with the DBpedia Day happening on the last day.
- Keynote presentation by Katja Hose (Aalborg University, Denmark)
- DBpedia Databus presentation
- DBpedia Association hour
- NLP & DBpedia session
- Tutorials to learn about DBpedia and its tools
- Space for the community to show their tools and success in presentations and posters
Registration / Tickets
Attending only the DBpedia Community Meeting costs 90€. You can buy your ticket via the SEMANTiCS website. DBpedia members get free admission. Please contact your nearest DBpedia chapter for a promotion code, or contact Tina Schmeissner.
Call for Contribution
Please submit your proposal through our web form.
Contribution proposals include (but not limited to) presentation, posters, demos, lightning talks and session suggestions.
We would like to thank the following partners for their collaboration and support:
|SEMANTiCS 2019 for hosting the event.|
for supporting the DBpedia Association
OpenLink Software for continuous
hosting of the main DBpedia Endpoint
- Sandra Prätor, DBpedia Association, AKSW/KILT
- Tina Schmeissner, DBpedia Association
- Sebastian Hellmann, AKSW/KILT, DBpedia Association