Development – Get Involved
- Download the extraction framework from the Mercurial repo at Source Forge
- Extraction Framework documentation
- Report Bugs on the DBpedia Source Forge site
- Feature Requests on the DBpedia Source Forge site
- Open Tasks and Ideas
- DBpedia Internationalization Effort working towards providing multiple language-specific versions of DBpedia.
- ChangeLog all changes of the latest DBpedia version are documented here.
DBpedia has a great potential for growth. There are several ways how you can contribute and join the DBpedia Team:
- Create an account on this Wiki and help improve its content, e.g. add applications that use DBpedia, improve documentation or check and fix SPARQL queries on Online Access
- Join the mailing list
- see if you can help solving Open Tasks
- Set up a server hosting a public DBpedia endpoint to reduce traffic on the OpenLink Virtuoso flagship server
- Link your knowledge base to DBpedia, see Interlinking
- If you think that you contributed something or use DBpedia, feel free to add a link to yourself in the appropriate Contributor Section
- Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/dbpedia
Further Ideas for Pages
- Ideas- Future of DBpedia
- How to set up ...
- Documentation for each extractor
- FAQs see below
- Support pages (maybe FAQs get to big)
- Page with sparql queries
There are no files on this page. [Display files/form]