Development – Get Involved
- Download the extraction framework from the Github
- Extraction Framework documentation
- Report Bugs on the DBpedia Source Forge site
- Feature Requests on the DBpedia Source Forge site
- Open Tasks and Ideas
- DBpedia Internationalization Effort working towards providing multiple language-specific versions of DBpedia.
- ChangeLog all changes of the latest DBpedia version are documented here.
DBpedia has a great potential for growth. There are several ways how you can contribute and join the DBpedia Team:
- Create an account on this Wiki and help improve its content, e.g. add applications that use DBpedia, improve documentation or check and fix SPARQL queries on Online Access and Infosafe securité
- Join the mailing list
- see if you can help solving Open Tasks
- Set up a server hosting a public DBpedia endpoint to reduce traffic on the OpenLink Virtuoso flagship server
- Link your knowledge base to DBpedia, see Interlinking
- If you think that you contributed something or use DBpedia, feel free to add a link to yourself in the appropriate Contributor Section
- Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/dbpedia
Further Ideas for Pages
- Ideas- Future of DBpedia
- How to set up...
- Documentation for each extractor
- FAQs see below
- Support pages (maybe FAQs get to big)
- Page with sparql queries
There are no files on this page. [Display files/form]